COLLINITE Super Doublecoat Auto Wax #476 (9oz)
Collinite Super Doublecoat Paste Wax No. 476 is a paste wax that stand up to anything the world throws at it! Can a paste wax give you sealant like protection? Yes it can and you will get up to 6 months of protection from this amazing wax! Just like another popular Collinite product, Insulator Wax No. 845, it can be used on exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, single stage paints, lacquer paints, highly finished wood, clean painted or unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass. Just avoid rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic. The ease of use of this product will truly amaze you. Just apply No. 476 nice and thin to the surface with an applicator pad by hand. Apply one section at a time and when it starts to dry and haze, buff it off with your favorite microfiber towel. The paint will really pop and shine in the sun giving you the gloss we all love. It will protect your car from rain, salt, pollution, bugs, UV rays, road grime, and other contaminants. If you live anywhere where harsh winter conditions take effect then this wax is exactly what you are looking for. Just like all of the Collinite products No. 476 is hand poured and hand crafted in the good old USA! If you are looking for a paste wax that will protect your car like a sealant then the Collinite Super Doublecoat Paste Wax No. 476 is for you!
A Mr. Collins original, this classic carnauba/polymer blend is also Collinite’s most durable. Holds up month after month against harmful outdoor corrosives; UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more. Ideal as a winter wax when both lasting shine and all-season/all-conditions protection are equally crucial.
Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As wax begins to dry/haze, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Car, truck, bike, RV, boat, aircraft, personal watercraft, snowmobile, ATV, tractor/farm equipment, golf cart, snowplow.
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, single stage and lacquer paints and highly finished wood.
- CLEAN, unblemished painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.
Last Step Paste Wax
Signature carnauba shine, heavy-duty protection and ultimate durability
- Collinite’s longest-lasting automotive formulation
- Award-winner in independent tests for endurance
- Produces lustrous finish while shielding against outdoor elements
We Also Recommend