Meguiar's ( 6") DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad - 2 pk
Meguiar's ( 6" Inch) DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad - 2 pack
Meguiar's has done it again with another outstanding product that is changing the way detailers work with the new Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad. This item includes two pads so you have enough to polish 1 - 2 vehicles. These pads are re-usable so wash them after applications and keep using them for years to come! This unique pad uses a special blend of microfiber threads that allow you to get exceptional polishing power while leaving no haze on the surface. Using this pad with the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax will provide optimal results. The Finishing Wax is actually an AIO (All In One) product that polishes and protects in one step. With this combo you can expect to remove surface imperfections like oxidation and light swirl marks safely and easily. It also leaves a coating of wax behind on the surface making it an awesome one step process. Another option is using it after the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound if you want to remove deeper imperfections before hand. The DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad is specifically designed to be used with a dual action buffer like the Porter Cable 7424 XP for best results. Do not use this pad with a rotary buffer, it's only meant for a dual action buffer. Meguiar's also highly recommends using their backing plates because they have a shorter loop on their models Meguiar's Soft Buff DA Backing Plate or equivalent. This helps reduce the amount of heat generated, which in turn preserves the life of the pad. So if you want to get some serious polishing power that finishes down perfectly make sure you use the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad.
- Outstanding polishing power that provides a high level of gloss
- Includes 2 Pads
- Use this pad to apply the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax
- Microfiber buffing pads are changing the way detailers work
TIPS FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
- Use with Meguiar's DA Polisher Backing Plate (W67DA)
- Apply product uniformly to disc and work surface using a Dual Action
- Clean disc frequently using Meguiar's Pad Conditioner Brush (WPCB) or compressed air using regulatory approved air nozzle.
- Deep clean disc using Meguiar's Pad Washer (WPW) or machine wash/dry.
We Also Recommend